buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

apple developer account:Petronas makes gas discovery 90km off Sarawak

admin2021-02-2791

Petronas senior vice-president of Malaysia Petroleum Management Mohamed Firouz Asnan said: “The Dokong-1 exploration well is one of several recent successes in Malaysia’s exploration activities. KUALA LUMPUR: Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) found gas from the Dokong-1 wildcat exploration well in Block SK417 production-sharing contract (PSC), located in the shallow waters of Baram Province. In a statement issued through Bernama, the national oil company said the well was about 90km off the coast of Sarawak. The Dokong-1 wildcat exploration well was successfully drilled to a total depth of 3,810 metres in mid-January 2021. The discovery of a gas column measuring more than 80 metres in the Middle to Late Miocene Cycle VI-VII reservoirs further validates the potential of the remaining prospects in Baram Province. “This finding of contaminant-free gas in Dokong-1 not only revives Baram shallow clastics play but also proves the presence of more sweet gas opportunities within the area, ” it said. TTEP HK Offshore Ltd is the operator for Block SK417 PSC with 80% participating interest while Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd holds the remaining 20%. The PSC was signed in March 2018 as a result from the Malaysia Bid Round 2017. Petronas senior vice-president of Malaysia Petroleum Management Mohamed Firouz Asnan said: “The Dokong-1 exploration well is one of several recent successes in Malaysia’s exploration activities. “The monetisation of sweet gas discovery in Baram Province can be supported through existing infrastructure and will contribute towards Petronas’ aspiration in delivering reliable, stable and cleaner energy supply to domestic and global markets, ” he said. “In addition, the Dokong-1 discovery reinvigorates the entire exploration landscape of the Baram Province, strengthening the role of Baram gas supply network as part of the larger Sarawak gas system. “Petronas, together with the PSC parties, are currently undertaking further evaluation to determine the full extent of the discovery, ” he added. — Bernama
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

apple developer enterprise account for rent

providing apple enterprise developer accounts for rent, rent your own enterprise account for app signing. with high quality, stable performance and affordable price.

Reviews

Popular tags