,Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar says it is a complete letdown to all the existing MM2H participants and the relevant stakeholders. – Facebook pic, September 17, 2021.
if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.
JOHOR ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar has expressed dismay with the Home Ministry over its reluctance to review the tighter conditions announced for the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme. Taking the matter to Facebook, Sultan Ibrahim said he will raise it with the prime minister, Ismail Sabri Yaakob. He said the tighter conditions will lead to an enormous loss of revenue for Johor. The state is a popular destination for foreigners enrolled in the MM2H programme. “What we heard in Parliament is a mere promise to consider MM2H applicants on a case-by-case basis. It falls short of expectations and I can only say that this is pathetic. “This is a complete letdown to all the existing MM2H participants and the relevant stakeholders,” Sultan Ibrahim said. The outspoken ruler branded Putrajaya’s decision to review of the criteria as “mind-boggling and outrageous”. He said the Home Ministry should only revoke the visas of errant MM25 participants instead of enforcing a blanket ruling if the nation’s security was really its main concern. “But now, we are chasing them away. And the bad international publicity is detrimental to Malaysia. “I hope good sense will prevail and the government will reinstate the programme without any drastic changes immediately,” he added. MM2H was launched in 2002 to attract foreign capital, promote tourism and develop the national economy by encouraging the long-term stay of foreigners in Malaysia with simpler procedures and more advantages, such as a visa period of 10 years. It will be reactivated in October after being suspended for a review since 2019. On August 11, the Home Ministry announced a slew of revised conditions for the programme. These include the participants having to reside in Malaysia for at least 90 days a year, a minimum offshore income of RM40,000 compared to RM10,000 previously, and a minimum of RM1 million in their fixed savings account. Following this, MM2H agents had complained that the new conditions made it difficult to attract foreigners to settle in Malaysia. The statement from Sultan Ibrahim today was his majesty’s second outburst over the tighter conditions for MM2H announced by the ministry in August. Previously on September 1, Sultan Ibrahim urged the government to revise the “restrictive” conditions of the MM2H programme immediately. The sultan said the new requirements could dampen the interest of foreigners who are looking to come to Malaysia, and force existing MM2H pass-holders to leave the country. He added that this would only result in massive revenue losses for Malaysia. – September 17, 2021.