buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

buy apple developer account(buyappleacc.com):StanChart strikes deal with NTUC to launch Singapore digital-only bank

admin2021-09-1316

apple developer account for sale

if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.

,

LONDON (Reuters) - Standard Chartered has agreed a joint venture deal to launch a digital-only bank in Singapore with the country's National Trades Union Congress (NTUC).

A Standard Chartered vehicle will take a 60% stake in the venture, worth S$144 million (US$107.28 million), with the NTUC's enterprise arm taking the remaining 40% stake, worth S$96 million, the London-listed bank said on Monday.

The planned venture comes after StanChart launched its digital-only Mox Bank brand in Hong Kong last year and amid a boom in fintech investments in Southeast Asia.

A decision on the Singaporean venture's branding has yet to be decided, a Standard Chartered spokesperson said.

The Standard Chartered vehicle involved in the transaction obtained a full Singaporean banking licence in December last year, the company said.($1 = 1.3423 Singapore dollars) (Reporting by Iain Withers; editing by Simon Jessop and Louise Heavens)


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

Reviews

1Comments

Popular tags